Friday, September 2, 2011

A Labor of Love

Recently, someone asked me who I was writing these book reviews for and why. I guess it must be a labor of love. God really nudged me to write and I love to read. So, I combined those things and gave it an unusual twist - what do these books have to do with my faith? I did this because I am a Christian and I am always finding God in different ways within the books I read.

I am a very fast reader but find myself approaching Labor Day of 2011 with little to write about. However, I plan to be on the beach with a book (or two or three) in my hand so I plan to have much to review in the weeks following Labor Day.

What book or books are you reading now? Anything you would like to recommend?

Happy reading and Happy Labor Day!

Amelia

The next book I will be reading is:















Copyright 2011 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment