Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Note from the Blogger

I guess many of you have been wondering where the book reviews have gone. Or perhaps you have been so busy in your own life you haven't noticed. Either way, I wanted to write a brief explanation along with a short list of book reviews coming soon.

Beginning about Valentine's Day I felt the urge to read lots of romance books, none of which were worth a book review and probably not worth reading, either. Then we hit a busy time at my church and I really did not have time to read. On top of that, I had several manga books on my to-be-read shelf that I either wanted to return to the owner or prevent a library fine. I am just now coming out of that and beginning to finally read books I have been anticipating.

Following my usual Friday- Monday-Wednesday schedule, I will be reviewing these titles:

Destiny of the Republic - Candice Millard
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night - Kresley Cole
In the Garden of Beasts - Erik Larson
D is for Deadbeat - Sue Grafton
11/22/63 - Stephen King

As always, I appreciate suggestions of books to read -- please keep those coming!

Happy Reading!

Amelia

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of reading - when do you have the time?! I'm starting 11/22/63 now - so far so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Some weeks I don't have the time. I started reading 11/22/63 but had to turn it back into the library. I will try again!

    ReplyDelete