Friday, November 18, 2011

My Husband's Top Ten Manga

If you have read my post from last Friday (Now for something completely different), you know that I gave you my own top ten manga series. Since many of them were on the romantic side, I decided to ask my husband, an avid manga reader and anime watcher, what his top ten favorite were. Here is his list:

20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad by Harold Sakuishi
Chobits by Clamp
Emma by Karou Mori
Pluto by Noaki Urasawa; Osamu Tezuka
After School Charisma by Kumiko Suekane
Cross Game by Mitsuru Adachi
Megatokyo by Fred Gallagher
Moon Phase by Keitar Arima
Trigun by Yashiro Nightow

I only placed links on the series that were not on my own list.

Perhaps I will ask my ten year old for the list of his favorites as well!

Happy Reading!

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment